These days we realize that digitization is a crucial topic on a global scale and blockchain technology will play a major role in a truly digital and global economy as well as society. Therefore, understanding blockchain, its applications and the technology behind it, is imperative for all organizations, and can be a career booster for individuals.
The “Blockchain Masterclass” is a comprehensive 12-hour course that explores all aspects of blockchain and provides answers to the following questions:
- How does blockchain work?
- Where can blockchain be applied?
- How to successfully implement blockchain?
- What is the status quo of blockchain regulation?
Hence, the course covers the three crucial aspects behind every successful project: The technology, the business case and the legal viability.
- Dr. Guenther Dobrauz-Saldapenna (Partner and Leader PwC Legal Services, Global LegalTech Leader, PwC Switzerland)
- Dr. Natalie Tillack (Co-Founder of Scalewonder)
- Prof. Dr. Sandner (Head of the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center)
- Manelin Moarref (Researcher and project manager at the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center)
- Stefan Schmitt (Project lead of the Frankfurt School Blockchain Academy)
Sehr gute Einführung in Blockchain einschliesslich Anwendung und Implementierung. Inhaltlich gut aufgebaut und sehr gut verständlich, vor allem auch für technische Laien. Ein gelegentliches Update wäre klasse, dann ist der Kurs wieder rundum perfekt.