The "Blockchain Masterclass" is a comprehensive 12-hour course that explores the four crucial aspects of successful blockchain projects in detail: technology, application, implementation and regulation.Details
These days we realize that digitization is a crucial topic on a global scale and blockchain technology will play a major role in a truly digital and global economy as well as society. Therefore, understanding blockchain, its applications and the technology behind it, is imperative for all organizations, and can be a career booster for individuals.
The “Blockchain Masterclass” is a comprehensive 12-hour course that explores all aspects of blockchain and provides answers to the following questions:
- How does blockchain work?
- Where can blockchain be applied?
- How to successfully implement blockchain?
- What is the status quo of blockchain regulation?
Hence, the course covers the three crucial aspects behind every successful project: The technology, the business case and the legal viability.
- Dr. Guenther Dobrauz-Saldapenna (Partner and Leader PwC Legal Services, Global LegalTech Leader, PwC Switzerland)
- Dr. Natalie Tillack (Co-Founder of Scalewonder)
- Prof. Dr. Sandner (Head of the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center)
- Manelin Moarref (Researcher and project manager at the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center)
- Stefan Schmitt (Project lead of the Frankfurt School Blockchain Academy)