|bei ( view profile)|
|Veröffentlicht am||22. Februar 2018|
|Kategorie|| IoT |
|Jobart|| Vollzeit |
|Datei hochladen|| 20180220_Sr_iOS_Stellenanzeige.pdf 106.34 kB|
Sensorberg is dedicated to changing the future of how we interact with buildings. We are integrating our technology into buildings around the globe. You have the unique opportunity to write code to enable people to interact on an everyday base with locks, heating- or lighting-controls, etc.
Read more about Sensorberg at www.sensorberg.com.
WHAT’S MY ROLE?
In your role as an iOS Engineer, your mission will be to mold the future experiences inside buildings while working in a challenging environment. Working together with a team of top-notch developers you’ll be able to combine your exceptional motivation with a passion for software development, including: conceptualization, development, testing, implementation and support. You will continuously share your technical know-how and learn from others. Your responsibilities will be:
- Independently build, maintain and take ownership of new user-friendly and high-class features and frameworks as well as improve the existing features and frameworks of our Sensorberg iOS app.
- Maintain and make use of a good overview of the overall technology stack and infrastructure.
- Shape, facilitate and survey coding guidelines and quality standards.
- Work with new technologies and always try to challenge yourself.
- Work closely with our product manager, UI/UX designer and backend engineers.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME?
- You have 3+ years in iOS development.
- You have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- You have deep knowledge in Objective-C (Swift is a plus).
- You have hands-on knowledge of Bluetooth technologies and RESTful APIs.
- You have solid understanding of design patterns, but also business requirements, i.e. a given system's limitations and solution paths to tackle design bottlenecks.
- You have experience in continuous integration (CI) and delivery (CD) processes.
- You have knowledge of tools like GIT, Jenkins, CocoaPods.
- You are comfortable communicating in English (our company language).
- Things move quickly here, so you must have the ability to think about, plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously, in an organized fashion.
THE JOB IS AWESOME BECAUSE
We offer unlimited access to great coffee, a MacBook and whatever equipment you consider necessary for work and the opportunity to work with a great team on a huge business opportunity in an international work environment.
Great! Just send a short application to Eva Harder at [email protected].