|bei ( view profile)|
|Veröffentlicht am||20. November 2017|
|Kategorie|| Blockchain |
|Jobart|| Freelancer |
We’re looking for a Community and Social Media Manager to amplify our brand and engage our community of customers, advisors, investors, and partners across social media and other channels.
We are a startup creating https://www.acebusters.com, the first decentralized online poker platform running on the Ethereum Mainnet. The project is driven by a number of experts with a common vision. While multiple team members have been long-term professional poker players, others successfully worked together on several blockchain projects like 37coins and the Inchain Escrow. Now, we have decided to join forces and disrupt the online poker industry.
If you’re a passionate, mission-driven, team player and the following description sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
- Manage and execute the social media and community strategy to further strengthen engagement and increase brand awareness.
- Manage day-to-day communications on all social media channels, company app and Intranet platform.
- Oversee day-to-day social media and community activities including planning and implementing an editorial calendar, coordinating content to support posts, moderating online community discussions, and responding to comments on various platforms.
- Be part of the revolution of online poker and build the first real DAO on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Skills and Requirements
- Highly motivated, self-organized and reliable
- Strong interest in blockchain, crypto and ideally poker
- Ability to work with a remote team, spread all over the world
- Passionate about commenting everything on slack and spending a lot of time in Hangouts
- Thrives in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment.
- Experience in leading community and social media activities
- Obsessed with people and communication
- Passionate storyteller with editorial skillset
- Deep understanding of social platforms, best practices, and market trends.
- Project Type: Ongoing project
- Ongoing project: Social Media Manager, Social Media Marketer, Position: Sales & Marketing - SMM - Other
- Platform: Facebook, Twitter, Other
- Project Stage: Live
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
- Do you have any questions about the job description?
- What part of this project most appeals to you?
- What questions do you have about the project?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?